Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Make A Bridge Out Of 100 Popsicle Sticks And White Glue How Do I Make A Good Bridge?

How do I make a good bridge? - how to make a bridge out of 100 popsicle sticks and white glue

For geometry, I need to make a bridge of 30 Popsicle sticks or 100 toothpicks. Everything I have is either Popsicle sticks or toothpicks and glue. We review books on the bridge, the strength. The books of several points higher. What material should I use? What design should I use? How can I build? What is really loud? All tips, tell me! Thank you.

2 comments:

lithiumd... said...

30 Popsicle sticks, probably observe more than 100 toothpicks, and the flattest area of the adhesive. I went with 30 Popsicle sticks.

Ask a bridge truss.
Popsicle sticks together to the node, so that no open rectangles - always triangles.
Adjust the vertical thickness of the bridge as far as possible.
Adjust the length of the bridge, the minimum rate.
Set up the popsicle sticks so that the direction is more rigid vertical bending (for example, do not leave) with the flat side of the rise of wooden pallets.

PEdad said...

Lithiumdeuteride gave a solid answer to. I am an engineer license and agree with everything in this response.

Post a Comment