Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I Sue A Nail Salon For Bad Wax Job I Have A Legal Questions. I Need To Know If I Have Grounds To Sue Someone.?

I have a legal questions. I need to know if I have grounds to sue someone.? - can i sue a nail salon for bad wax job

Nov.06 volunteered to work in a beauty salon as a nail technician. He said that for 2 co-owners, who would be the only one. He worked full time at my current job, then certainly play lasted for 3 months. November, found a school for me, both the nail technician - Bio-Gel train. He began training the first week in December. Two weeks in a year, I said that it had decided to hire someone else because I did not finish my education, and Christmas is approaching. In addition, the new nail technician has to make acrylic nails, gel nails not said how they wanted first. I find my # @% on the right school to offer the training would take me. Then he turned and decide otherwise. He also said that all customers would receive the show, so the only one. He also said he could include my products and services that promote proven to be false. I was so misleading in that company. Lost a lot of money as a reward.

3 comments:

Jason W said...

The lease should not be written in order to be valid. A credible witnesses who can testify that an agreement had been made insufficient in any court. Like "Worcester noted, is a contract binding or not written.

So is the fact that the agreement is in the script itself does not affect you. However, it is unlikely that the oral agreement should be even more detailed and precise enough to pursue a legal action.

I did not have a general offer for hire. But that is not specified when you hire, how long they will continue to work for you whether you have written a written offer of employment these things.

It looks like you may have no reason to complain because the owner of a live witness, nay, he had submitted a job, but do not specify how long the offer was good. Two months is a long time to hold a job for someone, and you must show that the necessary work is an explicit part of the originalAgreement.

In short, whenever you need a lot of time and money to prepare for a new job, you get a detailed offer of employment in written form. The agreement should contain information on the following points:

"What will coordinate the payment.
- How long the offer is good.
"Exactly what training needed for the job.
- Will they pay for this training?
-All other conditions related to employment

If there is a written and detailed, you have reasons to act. As it is, unfortunately, is probably not much you can do.

shroomig... said...

Unless you have a written commitment to freedom of contract, which has no cause for complaint.

shroomig... said...

Unless you have a written commitment to freedom of contract, which has no cause for complaint.

Post a Comment