Thursday, February 4, 2010

Having The Period Without Blood Period Without Blood? Please Help?

Period without blood? Please help? - having the period without blood

I do not know if I really am my time, but in the last week or two, I was very, very bad mood, cramps and loss with a big white ... bloodless .. I am very late in my period. I am not pregnant, because I am a virgin, but is very rare .. Clock precisely, I think I had ovarian cysts, so that I do not know if this has something to do. Why is all white discharge but no time? Am I merely irregular? (I'm still a teenager), Help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could be signs that your time is very fast, but only if you call or go to the doctor

Anonymous said...

White discharge is nothing to fear. White discharge can occur at any time before, during or after the period. It is common to have cramps, is capricious, and have abdominal pain, if you have an ovarian cyst and possibly never cleared up the cyst. Ovarian cysts can also affect your time (which you travel, do it later, making it lighter than normal, etc..) If you are under 16 years could be that your time is not yet regulated and was able to skip a month. If you are under 16 years and see a time (after the first period) for 60 consecutive days or more, a gynecologist. If you are under 16 years old and had not the first time found that the white markings can take up to 3 years or more before the start of his first term. If you are over 16 years and no symptoms for more than 45 consecutive days and hours are usually regular, then you should consult a gynecologist.

Post a Comment