Sunday, February 21, 2010

Drysol Price Pilippines Is Drysol Good For Excessive Armpit Sweat? And Other Questions.?

Is Drysol good for excessive armpit sweat? And other questions.? - drysol price pilippines

I've tried ... Dove, Secret, teen spirit, spirit stick lady, some men, soft, soft, dry arrid extra extra dry, dry clincical secret concept of force, and some dry.
Nothing works!
I've heard good reviews about Drysol. But I want to know the price? and I have to do to buy in prescription or can I at places like Wal-Mart?
I am seventeen years old, not weight or something, but I can not stop my sweating armpits. It's disgusting! No smell or anything. But I want to stop!
Your answers are greatly appreciated, very much! Thank you! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment